25 of My Favorite Quotes
I wanted to change things up a little with this blog. I know blogs about healing and recovery can be a little intense. (If you want quick access to those blogs: healing and recovery. Click which one you want direct access to.) Just like recovery sometimes you need a little mental break and just be in the present and enjoy the small things in life.
Which inspired me to collect 25 of my favorite quotes and put them in this blog. These quotes will inspire motivate you, and make you think.
You can also enjoy this free printable quote here. (No email required.)
Read, enjoy, and share!
1. Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is enlightenment. -Lao Tzu
2. There is a solace in breaking our silence. A strength of spirit when sharing our truth. It all starts with the choice to live on the other side of victim. -Christine Macdonald
3. The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. -Pablo Picasso
4. You’re always worth the work. -Angela Turpin
5. Change doesn’t happen. Change is made. -Mel Robbins
6. You gotta feel to heal it. -Johanna Burkhardt
7. Nothing has any power over me other than that which I give it through my conscious thoughts. -Tony Robbins
8. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power. -Lao Tzu
9. Self-trust is the first secret of success. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. You can’t change what’s going on around you until you start changing what’s going on within you. -Zig Ziglar
11. Remember, for everything you have lost, you have gained something else. Without the dark, you would never see the stars. -Unknown
12. People grow when they are loved well. If you want to help others heal, love them without an agenda. -Mike McHargue
13. We can climb out of hell… one inch at a time. -Unknown
14. Everybody’s got a past. The past does not equal the future unless you live there. -Tony Robbins
15. Go forth and set the world on fire. -St. Ignatius of Loyola
16. Don’t let the noise of other people’s opinions drown out your inner voice. -Steve Jobs
17. Never say never, because limits, like fears are often just an illusion. -Michael Jordan
18. If God brings you to it; He will bring you through it. -Unknown
19. Living in the light of eternity changes your priorities. -Rick Warren
20. Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds. -Bob Marley
21. Intense love does not measure. It just gives. -Mother Teresa
22. You are one decision away from a completely different life. -Mel Robbins
23. Although my life feels like it’s in shambles, right now, I needed this to happen to learn those lessons. -Angela Turpin
24. Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions. -Dalai Lama
25. Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age and dreams are forever. -Walt Disney
What were your favorite quotes? Let me know below. Let’s connect.